Accelerating residential PV expansion: demand analysis for competitive electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-918, December.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- Payne, Adam & Duke, Richard & Williams, Robert H., 2001. "Accelerating residential PV expansion: supply analysis for competitive electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 787-800, August.
- Edwin Mansfield, 1986. "Patents and Innovation: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 173-181, February.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celik, Ali Naci & Muneer, Tariq & Clarke, Peter, 2009. "A review of installed solar photovoltaic and thermal collector capacities in relation to solar potential for the EU-15," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 849-856.
- Dominique Finon, 2008. "L'inadéquation du mode de subvention du photovoltaïque à sa maturité technologique," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866415, HAL.
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:154-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau, 2011. "A model to analyze strategic products for photovoltaic silicon thin-film solar cell power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1271-1283, February.
- Lund, Henrik, 2010. "The implementation of renewable energy systems. Lessons learned from the Danish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4003-4009.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Jaramillo, Paulina & Yeh, Sonia, 2015. "A review of learning rates for electricity supply technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 198-218.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:932-940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Finon, 2008. "L'inadéquation du mode de subvention du photovoltaïque à sa maturité technologique," Working Papers hal-00866415, HAL.
- Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2012. "Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan—Solar energy prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2762-2780.
- Kulatilaka, Nalin & Santiago, Leonardo & Vakili, Pirooz, 2014. "Reallocating risks and returns to scale up adoption of distributed electricity resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 566-574.
- Celik, A.N., 2007. "Effect of different load profiles on the loss-of-load probability of stand-alone photovoltaic systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2096-2115.
- Arthur van Benthem & Kenneth Gillingham & James Sweeney, 2008. "Learning-by-Doing and the Optimal Solar Policy in California," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 131-152.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2009. "Residential plants investment appraisal subsequent to the new supporting photovoltaic economic mechanism in Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2710-2715, December.
- Celik, Ali Naci & Acikgoz, NasIr, 2007. "Modelling and experimental verification of the operating current of mono-crystalline photovoltaic modules using four- and five-parameter models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Brown, Sarah J. & Rowlands, Ian H., 2009. "Nodal pricing in Ontario, Canada: Implications for solar PV electricity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 170-178.
- Takanori Ida & Kayo Murakami & Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Keys to Smart Home Diffusion: A Stated Preference Analysis of Smart Meters, Photovoltaic Generation, and Electric/Hybrid Vehicles," Discussion papers e-11-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Mills, Andrew & Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Golove, William, 2008. "The impact of retail rate structures on the economics of commercial photovoltaic systems in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3266-3277, September.
- Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M., 2013. "Analytical model for solar PV and CSP electricity costs: Present LCOE values and their future evolution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 119-132.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:15:p:1912-1929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.