A methodology for calculating the levelized cost of electricity in nuclear power systems with fuel recycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 1983. "Cogeneration -- allocation of joint costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-176, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Rodriguez-Penalonga & Beatriz Yolanda Moratilla Soria & Paula Ocaña-Pastor & Paula Martín-Cañas & Borja Belda-Sánchez & Natalia Cortes-Sanz & Mathilde Estadieu & José Ignacio Linares-Hurtado & J, 2016. "Spent Nuclear Fuel Management: Levelized Cost of Electricity Generation and Analysis of Various Production Scenarios," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-13, March.
- B. Yolanda Moratilla Soria & Rosario Ruiz-Sánchez & Mathilde Estadieu & Borja Belda-Sánchez & Cristina Cordón-Peralta & Paula Martín-Cañas & Laura Rodriguez-Penalonga & M. del Mar Cledera-Castro & M. , 2015. "Impact of the Taxes on Used Nuclear Fuel on the Fuel Cycle Economics in Spain," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Hong, Sanghyun & Bradshaw, Corey J.A. & Brook, Barry W., 2014. "Nuclear power can reduce emissions and maintain a strong economy: Rating Australia’s optimal future electricity-generation mix by technologies and policies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 712-725.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:178:d:65438 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:256-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1235-:d:109067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rothwell, Geoffrey & Wood, Thomas W. & Daly, Don & Weimar, Mark R., 2014. "Sustainability of light water reactor fuel cycles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(S1), pages 16-23.
More about this item
KeywordsLevelized cost of electricity Nuclear power Recycling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:5:p:826-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.