Value-at-Risk analysis for long-term interest rate futures: Fat-tail and long memory in return innovations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1995. "Techniques for verifying the accuracy of risk measurement models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michel Beine & Sebastien Laurent & Christelle Lecourt, 2002.
"Accounting for conditional leptokurtosis and closing days effects in FIGARCH models of daily exchange rates,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 589-600.
- Michel Beine & Sébastien Laurent & Christelle Lecourt, 2002. "Accounting for conditional leptokurtosis and closing days effects in FIGARCH models of daily exchange rates," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10443, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yu Chuan Huang & Bor-Jing Lin, 2004. "Value-at-Risk Analysis for Taiwan Stock Index Futures: Fat Tails and Conditional Asymmetries in Return Innovations," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 79-95, 03.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro, 1998. "The detection and estimation of long memory in stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 325-348.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Pierre Giot and S»bastien Laurent, 2001.
"Value-At-Risk For Long And Short Trading Positions,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
94, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pierre Giot & Sébastien Laurent, 2003. "Value-at-risk for long and short trading positions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 641-663.
- GIOT, Pierre & LAURENT, SÃ©bastien, 2001. "Value-at-risk for long and short trading positions," CORE Discussion Papers 2001022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J., 1996. "Modeling volatility persistence of speculative returns: A new approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-215, July.
- Feinstone, Lauren J, 1987. "Minute to Minute: Efficiency, Normality, and Randomness in Intra-daily Asset Prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 193-214, July.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:14:y:2007:i:2:p:248-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.