Country selection of emerging equity markets: benefits from country attribute diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Anthony J, 1997.
" Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They Be Explained?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2129-2144, December.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1997. "Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices; Can they Be Explained?," IMF Working Papers 97/182, International Monetary Fund.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Kargin, Vladislav, 2002.
"Value investing in emerging markets: risks and benefits,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 233-244, September.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Value Investing in Emerging Markets: Risks and Benefits," International Finance 0309005, EconWPA.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1999.
"Local Return Factors and Turnover in Emerging Stock Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1439-1464, August.
- K. Rouwenhorst, 1998. "Local Return Factors and Turnover in Emerging Stock Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm97, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2001.
- van der Hart, Jaap & Slagter, Erica & van Dijk, Dick, 2003. "Stock selection strategies in emerging markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 105-132, February.
- Bilson, Christopher M. & Brailsford, Timothy J. & Hooper, Vincent J., 2001. "Selecting macroeconomic variables as explanatory factors of emerging stock market returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 401-426, August.
- Serra, Ana Paula, 2000. "Country and industry factors in returns: evidence from emerging markets' stocks," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 127-151, September.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham, Michael & Martey, Emmanuel & Yawson, Alfred, 2008. "Acquisitions from UK firms into emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 56-71.
- Smimou, Kamal & Karabegovic, Amela, 2010. "On the relationship between economic freedom and equity returns in the emerging markets: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 119-151, June.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2017.
"The role of Islamic asset classes in the diversified portfolios: Mean variance spanning test,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 66-95.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2014. "The Role of Islamic Asset Classes in the Diversified Portfolios: Mean Variance Spanning Test," MPRA Paper 56857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conover, C. Mitchell & Jensen, Gerald R. & Johnson, Robert R. & Szakmary, Andrew C., 2017. "Emerging markets: Is the trend still your friend?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 128-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.