Country selection of emerging equity markets: benefits from country attribute diversification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kouwenberg, Roy & Salomons, Roelof, 2003. "Value investing in emerging markets : local macroeconomic risk and extrapolation," Research Report 03E22, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1999.
"Local Return Factors and Turnover in Emerging Stock Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1439-1464, 08.
- K. Rouwenhorst, 1998. "Local Return Factors and Turnover in Emerging Stock Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm97, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2001.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1997.
"Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices; Can they Be Explained?,"
IMF Working Papers
97/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Richards, Anthony J, 1997. " Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They Be Explained?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2129-44, December.
- Serra, Ana Paula, 2000. "Country and industry factors in returns: evidence from emerging markets' stocks," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 127-151, September.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Kargin, Vladislav, 2002.
"Value investing in emerging markets: risks and benefits,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 233-244, September.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Value Investing in Emerging Markets: Risks and Benefits," International Finance 0309005, EconWPA.
- van der Hart, Jaap & Slagter, Erica & van Dijk, Dick, 2003. "Stock selection strategies in emerging markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 105-132, February.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Bilson, Christopher M. & Brailsford, Timothy J. & Hooper, Vincent J., 2001. "Selecting macroeconomic variables as explanatory factors of emerging stock market returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 401-426, August.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.