HADTS: A decision technology system to support Army housing management
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1988. "Market structure, location rents, and the land development process," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 261-277, May.
- Huxhold, William E., 1991. "An Introduction to Urban Geographic Information Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195065350, December.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1989. "Household behavior in a monocentric urban area with a public sector," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Kishore Sengupta & Tarek K. Abdel-Hamid, 1993. "Alternative Conceptions of Feedback in Dynamic Decision Environments: An Experimental Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 411-428, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:2:p:363-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.