Traditional heuristic versus Hopfield neural network approaches to a car sequencing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pasin, Federico, 2008. "Iterated tabu search for the car sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 945-956, December.
- Gagne, Caroline & Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L., 2006. "Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1427-1448, November.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- El-Bouri, Ahmed & Balakrishnan, Subramaniam & Popplewell, Neil, 2000. "Sequencing jobs on a single machine: A neural network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 474-490, November.
- Elahi, Mirza M. Lutfe & Rajpurohit, Karthik & Rosenberger, Jay M. & Zaruba, Gergely & Priest, John, 2015. "Optimizing real-time vehicle sequencing of a paint shop conveyor system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 61-72.
- Morin, Sara & Gagné, Caroline & Gravel, Marc, 2009. "Ant colony optimization with a specialized pheromone trail for the car-sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1185-1191, September.
- Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully, 2010. "Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 290-300, February.
- Bautista, Joaquin & Cano, Jaime, 2008. "Minimizing work overload in mixed-model assembly lines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 177-191, March.
- Parames Chutima & Sathaporn Olarnviwatchai, 0. "A multi-objective car sequencing problem on two-sided assembly lines," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Wen, Ue-Pyng & Lan, Kuen-Ming & Shih, Hsu-Shih, 2009. "A review of Hopfield neural networks for solving mathematical programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 675-687, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:93:y:1996:i:2:p:300-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.