Project management with time, cost, and quality considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai Siemens, 1971. "A Simple CPM Time-Cost Tradeoff Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(6), pages 354-363, February.
- D. R. Fulkerson, 1961. "A Network Flow Computation for Project Cost Curves," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 167-178, January.
- S. K. Goyal, 1975. "Note--A Note on "A Simple CPM Time-Cost Tradeoff Algorithm"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(6), pages 718-722, February.
- E. B. Berman, 1964. "Resource Allocation in a PERT Network Under Continuous Activity Time-Cost Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 734-745, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perrone, G. & Roma, P. & Lo Nigro, G., 2010. "Designing multi-attribute auctions for engineering services procurement in new product development in the automotive context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 20-31, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:680-:d:134394 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:88:y:1996:i:2:p:320-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.