Design of optimal maintenance policies based on on-line sampling plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, Lie-Fern, 1992. "Optimal preventive maintenance policies in an M/G/1 queue-like production system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 112-122, April.
- John J. McCall, 1965. "Maintenance Policies for Stochastically Failing Equipment: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 493-524, March.
- Hsu, Lie-Fern & Tapiero, Charles S., 1989. "Quality control of the M/G/1 queue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 88-100, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Joint economic design of production, continuous sampling inspection and preventive maintenance of a deteriorating production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 184-198.
- Bendavid, Illana & Herer, Yale T., 2009. "Economic optimization of off-line inspection in a process that also produces non-conforming units when in control and conforming units when out of control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 139-155, May.
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:2:p:345-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.