Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baker, R. D. & Christer, A. H., 1994. "Review of delay-time OR modelling of engineering aspects of maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 407-422, March.
- John J. McCall, 1965. "Maintenance Policies for Stochastically Failing Equipment: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 493-524, March.
- Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K., 1995. "Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 467-480, July.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Berg, Menachem P., 1995. "The marginal cost analysis and its application to repair and replacement policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 214-224, April.