Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K., 1995. "Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 467-480, July.
- Berg, Menachem P., 1995. "The marginal cost analysis and its application to repair and replacement policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 214-224, April.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Baker, R. D. & Christer, A. H., 1994. "Review of delay-time OR modelling of engineering aspects of maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 407-422, March.
- John J. McCall, 1965. "Maintenance Policies for Stochastically Failing Equipment: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 493-524, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:2:p:225-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.