Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Assaf & J. George Shanthikumar, 1987. "Optimal Group Maintenance Policies with Continuous and Periodic Inspections," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1440-1452, November.
- Dekker, Rommert & Smeitink, Eric, 1991. "Opportunity-based block replacement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 46-63, July.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Gia-Shie, 2011. "Dynamic group instantaneous replacement policies for unreliable Markovian service systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 203-217, April.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:121:y:2014:i:c:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rommert Dekker & Ralph Wildeman & Frank Duyn Schouten, 1997.
"A review of multi-component maintenance models with economic dependence,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(3), pages 411-435, October.
- Dekker, R. & van der Duyn Schouten, F.A. & Wildeman, R.E., 1996. "A Review of Multi-Component Maintenance Models with Economic Dependence," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9605-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:95:y:2010:i:2:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M., 1997.
"A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 530-551, June.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A.C.J.M., 1995. "A Dynamic Policy for Grouping Maintenance Activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9537-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:3:p:411-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, Rommert, 1995. "Integrating optimisation, priority setting, planning and combining of maintenance activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 225-240, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:467-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.