Solution approaches to irregular nesting problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B., 1992. "Packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 2-14, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hifi, Mhand & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 2004. "A simulated annealing approach for the circular cutting problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 430-448, December.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Gochet, Willy & Jans, Raf, 2002. "Alternative formulations for a layout problem in the fashion industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 80-93, November.
- Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F., 2006. "Solving Irregular Strip Packing problems by hybridising simulated annealing and linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 811-829, June.
- Nascimento, Daniela B. & Neiva de Figueiredo, J. & Mayerle, S.F. & Nascimento, P.R. & Casali, R.M., 2010. "A state-space solution search method for apparel industry spreading and cutting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 379-392, November.
- Egeblad, Jens & Nielsen, Benny K. & Odgaard, Allan, 2007. "Fast neighborhood search for two- and three-dimensional nesting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1249-1266, December.
- Heckmann, Ralf & Lengauer, Thomas, 1998. "Computing closely matching upper and lower bounds on textile nesting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 473-489, August.
- Donald Jones, 2014. "A fully general, exact algorithm for nesting irregular shapes," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 367-404, July.
- Elkeran, Ahmed, 2013. "A new approach for sheet nesting problem using guided cuckoo search and pairwise clustering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 757-769.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:3:p:506-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.