Heuristic approaches to large-scale periodic packing of irregular shapes on a rectangular sheet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Stoyan, Yu G. & Patsuk, V. N., 2000. "A method of optimal lattice packing of congruent oriented polygons in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 204-216, July.
- Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B., 1992. "Packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 2-14, January.
- Stoyan, Yu. G. & Pankratov, A. V., 1999. "Regular packing of congruent polygons on the rectangular sheet," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 653-675, March.
- Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F., 2002. "A 2-exchange heuristic for nesting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 359-370, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Jingfa & Jiang, Yucong & Li, Gang & Xue, Yu & Liu, Zhaoxia & Zhang, Zhen, 2015. "Heuristic-based energy landscape paving for the circular packing problem with performance constraints of equilibrium," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 431(C), pages 166-174.
More about this item
KeywordsPacking Periodic packing Lattice packing Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:29-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.