MACRAME: A problem formulation and model structuring assistant in multiactorial contexts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vennix, Jac A. M. & Gubbels, Jan W., 1992. "Knowledge elicitation in conceptual model building: A case study in modeling a regional Dutch health care system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1987. "An Introduction to Structured Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 547-588, May.
- Baldwin, AA & Baldwin, D & Sen, TK, 1991. "The evolution and problems of model management research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 511-528.
- Isaacs, Williams & Senge, Peter, 1992. "Overcoming limits to learning in computer-based learning environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 183-196, May.
- Gerald F. Smith, 1989. "Defining Managerial Problems: A Framework for Prescriptive Theorizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 963-981, August.
- Richard O. Mason & Ian I. Mitroff, 1973. "A Program for Research on Management Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 475-487, January.
- Schneeweiss, Ch., 1987. "On a formalisation of the process of quantitative model building," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 24-41, April.
- Landry, Maurice & Malouin, Jean-Louis & Oral, Muhittin, 1983. "Model validation in operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 207-220, November.
- Eden, Colin, 1988. "Cognitive mapping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Arkalgud Ramaprasad, 1987. "Cognitive Process as a Basis for MIS and DSS Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 139-148, February.
- Ronald A. Howard, 1989. "Knowledge Maps," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 903-922, August.
- Roger J. Volkema, 1983. "Problem Formulation in Planning and Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 639-652, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:20:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9206-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellspermann, Susan J. & Evans, Gerald W. & Basadur, Min, 2007. "The impact of training on the formulation of ill-structured problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 221-236, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:1:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.