An exact algorithm for orthogonal 2-D cutting problems using guillotine cuts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinxman, A. I., 1980. "The trim-loss and assortment problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 8-18, July.
- Dyckhoff, Harald, 1990. "A typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 145-159, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele, 2002. "Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 241-252, September.
- Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel, 2007. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional single large object placement problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1150-1166, December.
- Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Lewis, R. & Nie, Y.Y. & Thompson, J., 2010. "A worst case analysis of a dynamic programming-based heuristic algorithm for 2D unconstrained guillotine cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 368-378, April.
- Wu, Yu-Liang & Huang, Wenqi & Lau, Siu-chung & Wong, C. K. & Young, Gilbert H., 2002. "An effective quasi-human based heuristic for solving the rectangle packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 341-358, September.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Kim, Jae-Boum, 2002. "Determining load patterns for the delivery of assembly components under JIT systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 25-38, May.
- Leung, Stephen C.H. & Zhang, Defu & Sim, Kwang Mong, 2011. "A two-stage intelligent search algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 57-69, November.
- Vera Neidlein & Andrèa C. G. Vianna & Marcos N. Arenales & Gerhard Wäscher, 2008. "The Two-Dimensional, Rectangular, Guillotineable-Layout Cutting Problem with a Single Defect," FEMM Working Papers 08035, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew, 2015. "A bidirectional building approach for the 2D constrained guillotine knapsack packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 63-71.
- Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose, 2007. "An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1353-1370, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.