Exact solutions for constrained two-dimensional cutting problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinxman, A. I., 1980. "The trim-loss and assortment problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 8-18, July.
- Oliveira, JoseFernando & Ferreira, JoseSoeiro, 1990. "An improved version of Wang's algorithm for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 256-266, January.
- Dyckhoff, Harald, 1990. "A typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 145-159, January.
- Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F., 1992. "An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 263-271, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Yaodong & Yang, Liu & Zhao, Zhigang & Tang, Tianbing & Yin, Mengxiao, 2013. "Sequential grouping heuristic for the two-dimensional cutting stock problem with pattern reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 432-439.
- Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew, 2015. "A bidirectional building approach for the 2D constrained guillotine knapsack packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 63-71.
- Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose, 2007. "An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1353-1370, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:3:p:633-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.