The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliveira, JoseFernando & Ferreira, JoseSoeiro, 1990. "An improved version of Wang's algorithm for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 256-266, January.
- Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F., 1992. "An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 263-271, April.
- Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 1995. "An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 618-632, August.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan & J. R. De Wit & R. Th. Wijmenga, 1987. "Nonorthogonal Two-Dimensional Cutting Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 670-684, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:1:p:41-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.