The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliveira, JoseFernando & Ferreira, JoseSoeiro, 1990. "An improved version of Wang's algorithm for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 256-266, January.
- A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan & J. R. De Wit & R. Th. Wijmenga, 1987. "Nonorthogonal Two-Dimensional Cutting Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 670-684, May.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 1995. "An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 618-632, August.
- Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F., 1992. "An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 263-271, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hifi, Mhand & M'Hallah, Rym, 2006. "Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 515-527, July.
- Russo, Mauro & Sforza, Antonio & Sterle, Claudio, 2013. "An improvement of the knapsack function based algorithm of Gilmore and Gomory for the unconstrained two-dimensional guillotine cutting problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 451-462.
- Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Lewis, R. & Nie, Y.Y. & Thompson, J., 2010. "A worst case analysis of a dynamic programming-based heuristic algorithm for 2D unconstrained guillotine cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 368-378, April.
- Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose, 2007. "An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1353-1370, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:1:p:41-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.