The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliveira, JoseFernando & Ferreira, JoseSoeiro, 1990. "An improved version of Wang's algorithm for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 256-266, January.
- A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan & J. R. De Wit & R. Th. Wijmenga, 1987. "Nonorthogonal Two-Dimensional Cutting Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 670-684, May.
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
- Fayard, Didier & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis, 1995. "An approximation algorithm for solving unconstrained two-dimensional knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 618-632, August.
- Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F., 1992. "An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 263-271, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:1:p:41-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.