Exact algorithms for the Equitable Traveling Salesman Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gouveia, Luis & Vo[ss], Stefan, 1995. "A classification of formulations for the (time-dependent) traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-82, May.
- G. Dantzig & R. Fulkerson & S. Johnson, 1954. "Solution of a Large-Scale Traveling-Salesman Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 393-410, November.
- Bassetto, Tatiana & Mason, Francesco, 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the 2-period balanced Travelling Salesman Problem in Euclidean graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 253-262, February.
- G. A. Croes, 1958. "A Method for Solving Traveling-Salesman Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(6), pages 791-812, December.
- K. Aardal & R. E. Bixby & C. A. J. Hurkens & A. K. Lenstra & J. W. Smeltink, 2000. "Market Split and Basis Reduction: Towards a Solution of the Cornuéjols-Dawande Instances," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 192-202, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurjco:v:6:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13675-018-0093-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCombinatorial optimization; Traveling Salesman Problem; Branch-and-bound; Branch-and-price; Exact algorithms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:475-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.