An integer linear programming approach and a hybrid variable neighborhood search for the car sequencing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boysen, Nils & Scholl, Armin & Wopperer, Nico, 2012.
"Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 594-604.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl & Nico Wopperer, 2011. "Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 03/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:264:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2663-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raidl, Günther R., 2015. "Decomposition based hybrid metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 66-76.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:66-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1780-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elahi, Mirza M. Lutfe & Rajpurohit, Karthik & Rosenberger, Jay M. & Zaruba, Gergely & Priest, John, 2015. "Optimizing real-time vehicle sequencing of a paint shop conveyor system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 61-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:1004-1022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.