Measuring the performance of manufacturing firms with super slacks based model of data envelopment analysis: An application of 500 major industrial enterprises in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandra, Pankaj & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling & Rahman, Atiqur, 1998. "Using DEA To evaluate 29 Canadian textile companies -- Considering returns to scale," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 129-141, January.
- Zhu, Joe, 2000. "Multi-factor performance measure model with an application to Fortune 500 companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 105-124, May.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2002. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 32-41, November.
- Chen, Yao, 2003. "A non-radial Malmquist productivity index with an illustrative application to Chinese major industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 27-35, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat, 2003. "Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-82, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2009.
"The Icelandic Economy: A Victim of the Financial Crisis or Simply Inefficient?,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
200916, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2009.143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Dong-huyn & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Creating Innovations, Productivity and Growth - the efficiency of Icelandic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 162, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Piran, Fabio Antonio Sartori & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Camargo, Luis Felipe Riehs & Viero, Carlos Frederico & Dresch, Aline & Cauchick-Miguel, Paulo Augusto, 2016. "Product modularization and effects on efficiency: An analysis of a bus manufacturer using data envelopment analysis (DEA)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 1-13.
- Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong, 2011. "Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 616-626, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:3:p:1412-1432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.