A fuzzy goal programming method with imprecise goal hierarchy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Tsai, Feng-Chou, 2001. "Fuzzy goal programming with different importance and priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 548-556, September.
- Romero, Carlos, 2004. "A general structure of achievement function for a goal programming model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 675-686, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahimnia, Behnam & Jabbarzadeh, Armin, 2016. "Marrying supply chain sustainability and resilience: A match made in heaven," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 306-324.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1633-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Duncan T. & Hawe, Glenn I. & Coates, Graham & Crouch, Roger S., 2013. "A multi-objective combinatorial model of casualty processing in major incident response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 643-655.
- Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2011. "A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 430-441, September.
- Ioannis Giannikos, 2010. "Fuzzy goal programming models for analyzing demand coverage," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 185-202, July.
- Amelia Bilbao-Terol & Mar Arenas-Parra & Verónica Cañal-Fernández & Mariano Jiménez, 2016. "A sequential goal programming model with fuzzy hierarchies to sustainable and responsible portfolio selection problem," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(10), pages 1259-1273, October.
- Li, Shaoyuan & Hu, Chaofang, 2009. "Satisfying optimization method based on goal programming for fuzzy multiple objective optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 675-684, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2007-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung-Wen Cheng, 2013. "A satisficing method for fuzzy goal programming problems with different importance and priorities," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 485-498, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:3:p:1427-1433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.