About the applicability of MCDA to some robustness problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiv K. Gupta & Jonathan Rosenhead, 1968. "Robustness in Sequential Investment Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 18-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Ide & Anita Schöbel, 2016. "Robustness for uncertain multi-objective optimization: a survey and analysis of different concepts," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 235-271, January.
- Aven, Terje, 2016. "Risk assessment and risk management: Review of recent advances on their foundation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 1-13.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz, 2011. "A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3645-3654, June.
- Roy, Bernard, 2010. "Robustness in operational research and decision aiding: A multi-faceted issue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 629-638, February.
- Klamroth, Kathrin & Köbis, Elisabeth & Schöbel, Anita & Tammer, Christiane, 2017. "A unified approach to uncertain optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 403-420.
- Medernach, Emmanuel & Sanlaville, Eric, 2012. "Fair resource allocation for different scenarios of demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 339-350.
- Marinakis, Vangelis & Doukas, Haris & Xidonas, Panos & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2017. "Multicriteria decision support in local energy planning: An evaluation of alternative scenarios for the Sustainable Energy Action Plan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-16.
- Aissi, Hassene & Bazgan, Cristina & Vanderpooten, Daniel, 2009. "Min-max and min-max regret versions of combinatorial optimization problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 427-438, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:1:p:322-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.