Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Dietmar, 1997. "Waiting times of a finite-capacity multi-server model with non-preemptive priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 227-241, October.
- Kerbache, Laoucine & Smith, J. MacGregor, 2000. "Multi-objective routing within large scale facilities using open finite queueing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 105-123, February.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Cote, Murray J., 1997. "Nonlinear programming for multiperiod capacity planning in a manufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 167-179, January.
- Shi, Leyuan, 1995. "Approximate analysis for queueing networks with finite capacity and customer loss," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 178-191, August.
- Laoucine Kerbache & J. Macgregor Smith, 2000. "Multi-objective routing within large scale facilities using open finite queueing networks," Post-Print hal-00798811, HAL.
- Gouweleeuw, Frank N. & Tijms, Henk C., 1996. "A simple heuristic for buffer design in finite-capacity queues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 592-598, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke, Jau-Chuan & Huang, Hsin-I & Lin, Chuen-Horng, 2007. "On retrial queueing model with fuzzy parameters," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 272-280.
- Indu Uprety & Kalika Patrai, 2016. "Estimating reliability of a repairable system with imperfect coverage and fuzzy parameters using parametric non-linear programming approach," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & den Hertog, D., 2008. "On Markov Chains with Uncertain Data," Discussion Paper 2008-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:2:p:429-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.