On retrial queueing model with fuzzy parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dudin, A. N. & Krishnamoorthy, A. & Joshua, V. C. & Tsarenkov, G. V., 2004. "Analysis of the BMAP/G/1 retrial system with search of customers from the orbit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 169-179, August.
- Chen, Shih-Pin, 2004. "Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 429-438, September.
- Chen, Shih-Pin, 2005. "Parametric nonlinear programming approach to fuzzy queues with bulk service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 434-444, June.
- J. Artalejo, 1999. "A classified bibliography of research on retrial queues: Progress in 1990–1999," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(2), pages 187-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seyed Khodadadi & Fariborz Jolai, 2012. "A fuzzy based threshold policy for a single server retrial queue with vacations," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 281-297, June.
- Blanc, J.P.C. & den Hertog, D., 2008. "On Markov Chains with Uncertain Data," Discussion Paper 2008-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy parameters; Membership functions; Non-linear programming; Retrial queue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:374:y:2007:i:1:p:272-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.