Reinforcement learning for long-run average cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassandras, Christos G. & Han, Youngnam, 1992. "Optimal inspection policies for a manufacturing station," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 35-53, November.
- Shioyama, Tadayoshi, 1991. "Optimal control of a queuing network system with two types of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 367-372, June.
- Tapas K. Das & Abhijit Gosavi & Sridhar Mahadevan & Nicholas Marchalleck, 1999. "Solving Semi-Markov Decision Problems Using Average Reward Reinforcement Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 560-574, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xueping & Wang, Jiao & Sawhney, Rapinder, 2012. "Reinforcement learning for joint pricing, lead-time and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 99-109.
- Singh, Sumeetpal S. & Tadic, Vladislav B. & Doucet, Arnaud, 2007. "A policy gradient method for semi-Markov decision processes with application to call admission control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 808-818, May.
- Stephane R. A. Barde & Soumaya Yacout & Hayong Shin, 0. "Optimal preventive maintenance policy based on reinforcement learning of a fleet of military trucks," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Schütz, Hans-Jörg & Kolisch, Rainer, 2012. "Approximate dynamic programming for capacity allocation in the service industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 239-250.
- Duraikannan Sundaramoorthi & Victoria Chen & Jay Rosenberger & Seoung Kim & Deborah Buckley-Behan, 2010. "A data-integrated simulation-based optimization for assigning nurses to patient admissions," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 210-221, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:3:p:654-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.