Solving Semi-Markov Decision Problems Using Average Reward Reinforcement Learning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xueping & Wang, Jiao & Sawhney, Rapinder, 2012. "Reinforcement learning for joint pricing, lead-time and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 99-109.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Inventory management in supply chains: a reinforcement learning approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 153-161, July.
- Ohno, Katsuhisa, 2011. "The optimal control of just-in-time-based production and distribution systems and performance comparisons with optimized pull systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 124-133, August.
- van Wezel, M.C. & van Eck, N.J.P., 2005. "Reinforcement learning and its application to Othello," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-47, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Gosavi, Abhijit, 2004. "Reinforcement learning for long-run average cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 654-674, June.
- Schütz, Hans-Jörg & Kolisch, Rainer, 2012. "Approximate dynamic programming for capacity allocation in the service industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 239-250.
- Prasenjit Mondal, 2016. "On undiscounted semi-Markov decision processes with absorbing states," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(2), pages 161-177, April.
- Xiao Wang & Hongwei Wang & Chao Qi, 2016. "Multi-agent reinforcement learning based maintenance policy for a resource constrained flow line system," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 325-333, April.
- Ohno, Katsuhisa & Boh, Toshitaka & Nakade, Koichi & Tamura, Takayoshi, 2016. "New approximate dynamic programming algorithms for large-scale undiscounted Markov decision processes and their application to optimize a production and distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 22-31.
More about this item
Keywordssemi-Markov decision processes (SMDP); reinforcement learning; average reward; preventive maintenance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:4:p:560-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.