An interactive approach for placing alternatives in preference classes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Murat Köksalan & Paul N. S. Sagala, 1995. "Interactive Approaches for Discrete Alternative Multiple Criteria Decision Making with Monotone Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(7), pages 1158-1171, July.
- Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius & Stanley Zionts, 1984. "Solving the Discrete Multiple Criteria Problem using Convex Cones," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1336-1345, November.
- Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis, 2001. "Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 233-245, April.
- Murat Koksalan, M. & Taner, Orhan V., 1992. "An approach for finding the most preferred alternative in the presence of multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 52-60, July.
- Zionts, Stanley, 1981. "A multiple criteria method for choosing among discrete alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 143-147, June.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem, 2007. "Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 585-606, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2418-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio, 2009. "Multicriteria sorting using a valued indifference relation under a preference disaggregation paradigm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 602-609, October.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, I: The case of two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 217-245, April.
- Doumpos, M. & Marinakis, Y. & Marinaki, M. & Zopounidis, C., 2009. "An evolutionary approach to construction of outranking models for multicriteria classification: The case of the ELECTRE TRI method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 496-505, December.
- De Smet, Yves & Nemery, Philippe & Selvaraj, Ramkumar, 2012. "An exact algorithm for the multicriteria ordered clustering problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 861-869.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi & Rui Figueira, José, 2015. "Robust multi-criteria sorting with the outranking preference model and characteristic profiles," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 126-140.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:15:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-005-9008-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman, 2008. "Ordinal regression revisited: Multiple criteria ranking using a set of additive value functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 416-436, December.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219622016500061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman, 2010. "Multiple criteria sorting with a set of additive value functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1455-1470, December.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- Liu, Jiapeng & Liao, Xiuwu & Yang, Jian-bo, 2015. "A group decision-making approach based on evidential reasoning for multiple criteria sorting problem with uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 858-873.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9131-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miłosz Kadziński & Roman Słowiński, 2013. "DIS-CARD: a new method of multiple criteria sorting to classes with desired cardinality," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 1143-1166, July.
- Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge, 2011. "A new approach to multi-criteria sorting based on fuzzy outranking relations: The THESEUS method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 405-413, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:144:y:2003:i:2:p:429-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.