An application of Lemke's method to a class of Markov decision problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgiou, A. C. & Vassiliou, P. -C. G., 1997. "Cost models in nonhomogeneous Markov systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 81-96, July.
- Georgiou, A. C., 1992. "Partial maintainability and control in nonhomogeneous Markov manpower systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 241-251, October.
- Purkiss, Clive, 1981. "Corporate manpower planning: a review of models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 315-323, December.
- Price, WL & Martel, A & Lewis, KA, 1980. "A review of mathematical models in human resource planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 639-645.
- G. S. Davies, 1973. "Structural Control in a Graded Manpower System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 76-84, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Zhibin & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Jin, Qingwei & Xing, Wenxun, 2013. "Detecting copositivity of a symmetric matrix by an adaptive ellipsoid-based approximation scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 21-28.
- Bomze, Immanuel M., 2012. "Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 509-520.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:116:y:1999:i:3:p:584-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.