Optimal Information Location for Adaptive Routing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pretolani, Daniele, 2000. "A directed hypergraph model for random time dependent shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 315-324, June.
- Gao, Song & Chabini, Ismail, 2006. "Optimal routing policy problems in stochastic time-dependent networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 93-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9358-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir Khakbaz & Ali Nookabadi & S. Shetab-bushehri, 2013. "A Model for Locating Park-and-Ride Facilities on Urban Networks Based on Maximizing Flow Capture: A Case Study of Isfahan, Iran," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2017. "Optimizing on-time arrival probability and percentile travel time for elementary path finding in time-dependent transportation networks: Linear mixed integer programming reformulations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 68-91.
- Nielsen, Lars Relund & Andersen, Kim Allan & Pretolani, Daniele, 2014. "Ranking paths in stochastic time-dependent networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 903-914.
More about this item
KeywordsIntelligent transportation systems; Adaptive routing; Advanced traveler information systems; User equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:233-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .