User Equilibrium with Recourse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9353-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Waller & David Fajardo & Melissa Duell & Vinayak Dixit, 2013. "Linear Programming Formulation for Strategic Dynamic Traffic Assignment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 427-443, December.
- repec:eee:transb:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:104-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyles, Stephen D. & Tang, Shoupeng & Unnikrishnan, Avinash, 2015. "Parking search equilibrium on a network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 390-409.
- Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "An intersection-movement-based stochastic dynamic user optimal route choice model for assessing network performance," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 182-217.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline routing; Information provision; Equilibrium under information provision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:575-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .