Measuring efficiency by a single price system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervelló, Roberto & García, Fernando & Guijarro, Francisco, 2010. "Ranking multicriterio de viviendas: una adaptación del modelo de precio único/Housing Multicriteria Ranking: A Single Price Model Adaptation," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 693(22á.)-6, Diciembre.
- Serrano, A. & Alarcon, S., 2015. "El efecto multiplicador de Ballestero en la ValoraciÃ³n Agraria," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1).
- Ballestero, E. & Gunther, M. & Pla-Santamaria, D. & Stummer, C., 2007. "Portfolio selection under strict uncertainty: A multi-criteria methodology and its application to the Frankfurt and Vienna Stock Exchanges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1476-1487, September.
- Roberto CervellÃ³ Royo & Fernando GarcÃa GarcÃa & Francisco Guijarro-MartÃnez & Ismael Moya-Clemente, 2011. "Housing Ranking: a model of equilibrium between buyers and sellers expectations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p314, European Regional Science Association.
- Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Romero, Carlos, 2008. "Valuation of environmental goods: A shadow value perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 517-520, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:115:y:1999:i:3:p:616-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.