Analysis of expected queueing delays for decision making in production planning
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tatsiopoulos, I. P. & Kingsman, B. G., 1983. "Lead time management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-358, December.
- Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kekre, Sham & Kekre, Sunder, 1992. "Multi-item batching heuristics for minimization of queueing delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 99-111, April.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Lambrecht, Marc R. & Chen, Shaoxiang & Vandaele, Nico J., 1996. "A lot sizing model with queueing delays: The issue of safety time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 269-276, March.
- Lode Li, 1992. "The Role of Inventory in Delivery-Time Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 182-197, February.
- Williams, T. M., 1984. "Special products and uncertainty in production/inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 46-54, January.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Datar, Srikant M. & Kekre, Sunder, 1988. "Relevant costs, congestion and stochasticity in production environments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 171-197, July.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
- van Beek, Paul & van Putten, Cornelis, 1987. "OR contributions to flexibility improvement in production/inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 52-60, July.
- Yang, Jiaqin & Deane, Richard H., 1993. "Setup time reduction and competitive advantage in a closed manufacturing cell," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 413-423, September.
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Axsater, Sven & Olhager, Jan, 1985. "The impact of capacity investments on work-in-process and inventories," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 119-124, April.
- Rao, S. Subba, 1992. "The relationship of work-in-process inventories, manufacturing lead times and waiting line analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 221-227, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:3:p:658-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.