Analysis of expected queueing delays for decision making in production planning
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kekre, Sham & Kekre, Sunder, 1992. "Multi-item batching heuristics for minimization of queueing delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 99-111, April.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Tatsiopoulos, I. P. & Kingsman, B. G., 1983. "Lead time management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-358, December.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Datar, Srikant M. & Kekre, Sunder, 1988. "Relevant costs, congestion and stochasticity in production environments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 171-197, July.
- Axsater, Sven & Olhager, Jan, 1985. "The impact of capacity investments on work-in-process and inventories," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 119-124, April.
- Lambrecht, Marc R. & Chen, Shaoxiang & Vandaele, Nico J., 1996. "A lot sizing model with queueing delays: The issue of safety time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 269-276, March.
- Yang, Jiaqin & Deane, Richard H., 1993. "Setup time reduction and competitive advantage in a closed manufacturing cell," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 413-423, September.
- Rao, S. Subba, 1992. "The relationship of work-in-process inventories, manufacturing lead times and waiting line analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 221-227, February.
- Lode Li, 1992. "The Role of Inventory in Delivery-Time Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 182-197, February.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
- van Beek, Paul & van Putten, Cornelis, 1987. "OR contributions to flexibility improvement in production/inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 52-60, July.
- Williams, T. M., 1984. "Special products and uncertainty in production/inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 46-54, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:110:y:1998:i:3:p:658-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.