Expected time in system analysis of a single-machine multi-item processing center
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kekre, Sham & Kekre, Sunder, 1992. "Multi-item batching heuristics for minimization of queueing delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 99-111, April.
- Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J., 1998. "Analysis of expected queueing delays for decision making in production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 658-681, November.
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Tielemans, Peter F. J. & Kuik, Roelof, 1996. "An exploration of models that minimize leadtime through batching of arrived orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 374-389, December.
- Axsater, Sven & Olhager, Jan, 1985. "The impact of capacity investments on work-in-process and inventories," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 119-124, April.
- Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J., 1999. "Lead-time variability in a homogeneous queueing model of batching," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 435-441, March.
- Yang, Jiaqin & Deane, Richard H., 1993. "Setup time reduction and competitive advantage in a closed manufacturing cell," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 413-423, September.
- Lode Li, 1992. "The Role of Inventory in Delivery-Time Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 182-197, February.
- Andrew Z. Szendrovits, 1975. "Manufacturing Cycle Time Determination for a Multi-Stage Economic Production Quantity Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 298-308, November.
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Datar, Srikant M. & Kekre, Sunder, 1988. "Relevant costs, congestion and stochasticity in production environments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 171-197, July.
- Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J., 1997. "Setup utilization as a performance indicator in production planning and control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 175-182, April.
- S. Rajagopalan, 2002. "Make to Order or Make to Stock: Model and Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 241-256, February.
- Williams, T. M., 1984. "Special products and uncertainty in production/inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 46-54, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:156:y:2004:i:2:p:287-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.