Scaling units via the canonical correlation analysis in the DEA context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golany, B & Roll, Y, 1989. "An application procedure for DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-250.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe, 1991. "A multiple criteria decision model with ordinal preference data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-198, September.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Patrick L. Brockett & Boaz Golany, 1996. "Using Rank Statistics for Determining Programmatic Efficiency Differences in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 466-472, March.
- Wade D. Cook & Moshe Kress, 1990. "A Data Envelopment Model for Aggregating Preference Rankings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1302-1310, November.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1265-1273, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Malmquist productivity index based on common-weights DEA: The case of Taiwan forests after reorganization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 484-491, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602247 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601573 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mojtaba Ghiyasi & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2014. "Ranking Production Units According to Marginal Efficiency Contribution," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Colbert, Amy & Levary, Reuven R. & Shaner, Michael C., 2000. "Determining the relative efficiency of MBA programs using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 656-669, September.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2014. "Multi-period efficiency measurement in data envelopment analysis: The case of Taiwanese commercial banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 90-98.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601705 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:765-775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan, 2014. "Multi-period efficiency and Malmquist productivity index in two-stage production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 512-521.
- Dimitrov Stanko, 2014. "Comparing Data Envelopment Analysis and Human Decision Making Unit Rankings: A Survey Approach," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 129-141, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Premachandra, I. M., 2001. "A note on DEA vs principal component analysis: An improvement to Joe Zhu's approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 553-560, August.
- Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina, 2010. "Improving discrimination in data envelopment analysis: PCA-DEA or variable reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 273-284, April.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0477-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinuany-Stern, Zilla & Friedman, Lea, 1998. "DEA and the discriminant analysis of ratios for ranking units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 470-478, December.
- Yang, Chyan & Liu, Hsian-Ming, 2012. "Managerial efficiency in Taiwan bank branches: A network DEA," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 450-461.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1057_s41274-017-0237-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, Larry & Anderson, Murray, 2003. "A multivariate statistical approach to reducing the number of variables in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 51-61, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601924 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:100:y:1997:i:3:p:629-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.