Product market competition and optimal debt contracts: The limited liability effect revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Povel, Paul & Raith, Michael, 1997.
"Liquidity Constraints, Production Costs and Output Decisions,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
98-49, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Povel, Paul E M & Raith, Michael, 2000. "Liquidity Constraints, Production Costs And Output Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Brander & Tracy R. Lewis, 1988. "Bankruptcy Costs and the Theory of Oligopoly," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 221-43, May.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1990. "A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Chevalier, Judith A, 1995. " Do LBO Supermarkets Charge More? An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of LBOs on Supermarket Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1095-1112, September.
- Paul Beaudry & Michel Poitevin, 1994.
"The Commitment Value of Contracts under Dynamic Renegotiation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(4), pages 501-517, Winter.
- Beaudry, P. & Poitevin, M., 1992. "The Commitment Value of Contracts Under Dynamic Renegotiation," Cahiers de recherche 9202, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Beaudry, P. & Poitevin, M., 1992. "The Commitment Value of Contracts Under Dynamic Renegotiation," Cahiers de recherche 9202, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Chevalier, Judith A, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product-Market Competition: Empirical Evidence from the Supermarket Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 415-35, June.
- Dan Kovenock & Gordon M Phillips, 1995.
"Capital Structure And Product Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory And Evidence?,"
95-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kovenock, Dan & Phillips, Gordon, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product-Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory and Evidence?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 403-08, May.
- Opler, Tim C & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Financial Distress and Corporate Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1015-40, July.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Nagarajan, S., 1992.
"Financial contracts as lasting commitments: The case of a leveraged oligopoly,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 2-32, March.
- Fulghieri, P. & Nagarajan, S., 1991. "Financial Contracts as Lasting Commitments: The Case of Leveraged Oligopoly," Papers 92-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Showalter, Dean M, 1995. "Oligopoly and Financial Structure: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 647-53, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:44:y:2000:i:10:p:1823-1840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.