Product market competition and optimal debt contracts: The limited liability effect revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chevalier, Judith A, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product-Market Competition: Empirical Evidence from the Supermarket Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 415-35, June.
- Povel, Paul & Raith, Michael, 1997.
"Liquidity Constraints, Production Costs and Output Decisions,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
98-49, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Povel, Paul E M & Raith, Michael, 2000. "Liquidity Constraints, Production Costs And Output Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1990. "A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Beaudry, P. & Poitevin, M., 1992.
"The Commitment Value of Contracts Under Dynamic Renegotiation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9202, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paul Beaudry & Michel Poitevin, 1994. "The Commitment Value of Contracts under Dynamic Renegotiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(4), pages 501-517, Winter.
- Beaudry, P. & Poitevin, M., 1992. "The Commitment Value of Contracts Under Dynamic Renegotiation," Cahiers de recherche 9202, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Chevalier, Judith A, 1995. " Do LBO Supermarkets Charge More? An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of LBOs on Supermarket Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1095-1112, September.
- Fulghieri, P. & Nagarajan, S., 1991.
"Financial Contracts as Lasting Commitments: The Case of Leveraged Oligopoly,"
92-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Nagarajan, S., 1992. "Financial contracts as lasting commitments: The case of a leveraged oligopoly," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 2-32, March.
- Showalter, Dean M, 1995. "Oligopoly and Financial Structure: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 647-53, June.
- Dan Kovenock & Gordon M Phillips, 1995.
"Capital Structure And Product Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory And Evidence?,"
95-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kovenock, Dan & Phillips, Gordon, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product-Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory and Evidence?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 403-08, May.
- Opler, Tim C & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Financial Distress and Corporate Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1015-40, July.
- James A. Brander & Tracy R. Lewis, 1988. "Bankruptcy Costs and the Theory of Oligopoly," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 221-43, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:44:y:2000:i:10:p:1823-1840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.