The EMS is a greater Deutschmark area
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Barkoulas, John, 2006.
"Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 469-482, March.
- Christopher F. Baum & John Barkoulas, 2001. "Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 492, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 May 2004.
- Christopher F Baum & John Barkoulas, 2002. "Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- J.M. Groeneveld & K.G. Koedijk & C.J.M. Kool, 1997. "Money, prices and the transition to EMU," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 481-504.
- J.M. Groeneveld & K.G. Koedijk & C.J.M. Kool, 1997. "Money, prices and the transition to EMU," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 481-504.
- Marie Podevin, 2001. "Interaction entre taux d'intérêt allemands et français : un réexamen de l'hypothèse de dominance allemande," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 49-70.
- Clemens Kool & Alex Lammertsma, 2005. "Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes: The European Evidence 1974–1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, January.
- C.J.M. Kool & A. Lammertsma, 2004. "Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes:The European Evidence 1974-1998," Working Papers 04-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Christian Bordes & Éric Girardin & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 1996. "Le nouveau SME est-il plus asymétrique que l'ancien ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 123(2), pages 175-188.
- Farvaque, Etienne & Matsueda, Norimichi & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2009. "How monetary policy committees impact the volatility of policy rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 534-546, December.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008. "How monetary policy committees impact the volatility of policy rates," Working Papers CEB 08-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin, 2006. "Estimating Central Banks' preferences from a time-varying empirical reaction function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1951-1974, November.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2007. "How committees reduce the volatility of policy rates," DULBEA Working Papers 07-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- SimÛn Sosvilla-Rivero & Irene Olloqui, "undated". "Instability in cointegration regressions:Evidence from inflation rate convergence in EU countries," Studies on the Spanish Economy 53, FEDEA.
- N. T. Laopodis, 2003. "Stochastic behaviour of Deutsche mark exchange rates within EMS," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 665-676.
- Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2007. "Credibility of CIS exchange rate policies -- A technical trader's view," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 50-66, March.
- Stilianos Fountas & Agapitos Papagapitos, 1997. "Policy Effectiveness in the Post-ERM Era: Evidence from Six Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 189-201, April.
- Uctum, Merih, 1999. "European integration and asymmetry in the EMS," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 769-798, October.
- Merih Uctum, 1996. "European integration and asymmetry in the EMS," Research Paper 9605, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio, 1995. "A rationale for macroeconomic policy coordination: Evidence based on the Spanish peseta," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "International Interest-Rate Transmission and the “German Dominance Hypothesis” Within EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 347-377, October.
- Conrad, Christian & Hartmann, Matthias, 2014. "Cross-sectional evidence on the relation between monetary policy, macroeconomic conditions and low-frequency inflation uncertainty," Working Papers 0574, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Hartmann, Matthias & Conrad, Christian, 2014. "Cross sectional evidence on the relation between monetary policy, macroeconomic conditions and low-frequency inflation uncertainty," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100477, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 1997. "Fiscal policy in an asymmetric exchange rate union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 239-258.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:7:p:1413-1425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed