A simple portfolio allocation model of financial wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1976. "Portfolio and Consumption Decisions: Towards a Model of the Transmission Process," Working Papers 212, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- M. Parkin, 1970. "Discount House Portfolio and Debt Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 469-497.
- Perrin, John R, 1980. "A Note on the 'Zero Row-Sum' Property of Mean-Variance Portfolio Allocation Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 91-93, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.