A simple portfolio allocation model of financial wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1976. "Portfolio and Consumption Decisions: Towards a Model of the Transmission Process," Working Papers 212, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Perrin, John R, 1980. "A Note on the 'Zero Row-Sum' Property of Mean-Variance Portfolio Allocation Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 91-93, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- Parkin, M, 1970. "Discount House Portfolio and Debt Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 469-97, October.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:23:y:1983:i:2:p:241-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.