A simple portfolio allocation model of financial wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J.C. Taylor & K.W. Clements, 1983. "A Simple Portfolio Allocation Model of Financial Wealth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1976. "Portfolio and Consumption Decisions: Towards a Model of the Transmission Process," Working Papers 212, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- M. Parkin, 1970. "Discount House Portfolio and Debt Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 469-497.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- Perrin, John R, 1980. "A Note on the 'Zero Row-Sum' Property of Mean-Variance Portfolio Allocation Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 91-93, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Ochmann, 2016. "Distributional and welfare effects of Germany’s year 2000 tax reform: the context of savings and portfolio choice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 93-123, August.
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1988.
"A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1349-1357, July.
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1986. "A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand," Kiel Working Papers 256, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2014. "Taxation of Shareholder Income and the Cost of Capital in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5091, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adam, Christopher S, 1999. "Asset Portfolios and Credit Rationing: Evidence from Kenya," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 97-117, February.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2002. "Risk aversion and portfolio allocation to mutual fund classes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-447.
- Sajjad Akhtar & Sajid Manzoor, 1994. "The Demand for Financial Assets in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 135-146.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Iwata, Shigeru, 2002.
"Why is it so hard to finance budget deficits? Problems of a developing country,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 531-544.
- Shigeru Iwata & Andrew Feltenstein, 2002. "Why Is It So Hard to Finance Budget Deficits? Problems of a Developing Country," IMF Working Papers 02/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Weichert, Ronald & Zietz, Joachim, 1986. "Das Verhalten der privaten Haushalte am Kapitalmarkt: Eine empirirische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 262, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tomoe Moore & Christopher Green, 2005. "Other financial institutions' portfolio behaviour and policy implications: A study of India," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 543-562.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2014. "Taxation of shareholder income and the cost of capital in a small open economy," Working Papers 1428, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:23:y:1983:i:2:p:241-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.