Corruption: Theory and evidence from the Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Ponomareva & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004.
"Federal tax arrears in Russia "Liquidity problems, federal redistribution or regional resistance?","
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 373-398, September.
- Maria Ponomareva & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004. "Federal Tax Arrears in Russia: Liquidity Problems, Federal Redistribution, or Regional Resistance?," Working Papers w0003, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Li, Wei, 2000. "Tax rights in transition economies: a tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 369-397, June.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1998. "Do Firms in Transition Economies Have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of Concepts and Evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"Government in transition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 385-410, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1996. "Government in Transition," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1783, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lazarev, Valery & Gregory, Paul, 2003. "Commissars and cars: A case study in the political economy of dictatorship," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Cai, Hongbin & Treisman, Daniel, 2004. "State corroding federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 819-843, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weill, Laurent, 2011.
"How corruption affects bank lending in Russia,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-243, June.
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Corruption Affects Bank Lending in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-21, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Mokhtari, Manouchehr & Ashtari, Mamak, 2012. "Understanding tax reform in the Central Asian Republics," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 168-178.
- Veronika Belousova & Rajeev K. Goel & Iikka Korhonen, 2016.
"Corruption perceptions versus corruption incidence: Competition for rents across Russian regions,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, pages 172-187.
- Veronika Belousova & Rajeev Goel & Iikka Korhonen, 2016. "Corruption perceptions versus corruption incidence: Competition for rents across Russian regions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 172-187, January.
- Libman, A., 2010. "Empirical Research on Determinants of Decentralization: A Literature Survey," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 10-29.
- Belousova, Veronika & Rajeev, K. Goel & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011.
"Causes of Corruption in Russia: A Disaggregated Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series
557, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belousova, Veronika & Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Causes of corruption in Russia : a disaggregated analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rajeev Goel & Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2012. "Factors Driving Bribe Payments: Survey Evidence from Croatia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 13-22, September.
- Rajeev K Goel & Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2013. "Bureaucratic Monopoly and the Nature and Timing of Bribes: Evidence from Croatian Data," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 55(1), pages 43-58, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:31:y:2007:i:4:p:412-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.