Corruption: Theory and evidence from the Russian Federation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrei Shleifer, 1996.
"Government in Transition,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1783, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Maria Ponomareva & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004.
"Federal tax arrears in Russia "Liquidity problems, federal redistribution or regional resistance?","
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 373-398, 09.
- Maria Ponomareva & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004. "Federal Tax Arrears in Russia: Liquidity Problems, Federal Redistribution, or Regional Resistance?," Working Papers w0003, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lazarev, Valery & Gregory, Paul, 2003. "Commissars and cars: A case study in the political economy of dictatorship," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Li, Wei, 2000. "Tax rights in transition economies: a tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 369-397, June.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1998. "Do Firms in Transition Economies Have Soft Budget Constraints? A Reconsideration of Concepts and Evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Cai, Hongbin & Treisman, Daniel, 2004. "State corroding federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 819-843, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:31:y:2007:i:4:p:412-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.