Scenario planning including ecosystem services for a coastal region in South Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ida Kubiszewski & Sharolyn J. Anderson & Robert Costanza & Paul C. Sutton, 2016. "The Future of Ecosystem Services in Asia and the Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 389-404, September.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2010. "The production and allocation of information as a good that is enhanced with increased use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1344-1354, April.
- Carlsson, Julia & Eriksson, Ljusk Ola & Öhman, Karin & Nordström, Eva-Maria, 2015. "Combining scientific and stakeholder knowledge in future scenario development — A forest landscape case study in northern Sweden," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 122-134.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Martinez-Harms, Maria Jose & Bryan, Brett A. & Figueroa, Eugenio & Pliscoff, Patricio & Runting, Rebecca K. & Wilson, Kerrie A., 2017. "Scenarios for land use and ecosystem services under global change," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 56-68.
- Tammi, Ilpo & MustajÃ¤rvi, Kaisa & RasinmÃ¤ki, Jussi, 2017. "Integrating spatial valuation of ecosystem services into regional planning and development," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(PB), pages 329-344.
- Outeiro, Luis & HÃ¤ussermann, Vreni & Viddi, Francisco & Hucke-Gaete, Rodrigo & FÃ¶rsterra, GÃ¼nter & Oyarzo, Hugo & Kosiel, Klaus & Villasante, Sebastian, 2015. "Using ecosystem services mapping for marine spatial planning in southern Chile under scenario assessment," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 341-353.
- Ida Kubiszewski, Sharolyn J. Anderson, Robert Costanza and Paul C. Sutton, 2016. "The Future of Ecosystem Services in Asia and the Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201629, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Podolak, Kristen & Lowe, Erik & Wolny, Stacie & Nickel, Barry & Kelsey, Rodd, 2017. "Informing watershed planning and policy in the Truckee River basin through stakeholder engagement, scenario development, and impact evaluation," Environmental Science & Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 124-135.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Anderson, Sharolyn & Sutton, Paul, 2017. "The future value of ecosystem services: Global scenarios and national implications," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(PA), pages 289-301.
- Sutton, Paul C. & Anderson, Sharolyn J. & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida, 2016. "The ecological economics of land degradation: Impacts on ecosystem service values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 182-192.
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrao-Neumann, Silvia & Schuch, Gemma & Cox, Melanie & Low Choy, Darryl, 2019. "Scenario planning for climate change adaptation for natural resource management: Insights from the Australian East Coast Cluster," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-1.
- Peng, Jian & Hu, Xiaoxu & Wang, Xiaoyu & Meersmans, Jeroen & Liu, Yanxu & Qiu, Sijing, 2019. "Simulating the impact of Grain-for-Green Programme on ecosystem services trade-offs in Northwestern Yunnan, China," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- Keenan, Rodney J. & Pozza, Greg & Fitzsimons, James A., 2019. "Ecosystem services in environmental policy: Barriers and opportunities for increased adoption," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
KeywordsCoastal zone; Conservation; Economic value; Evidence-based decisions; Resource management; Saltmarshes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:31:y:2018:i:pa:p:194-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.