The authorship structure of â€œecosystem servicesâ€ as a transdisciplinary field of scholarship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liwen Qiu, 1992. "A study of interdisciplinary research collaboration," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 169-175, December.
- Ismael Rafols & Martin Meyer, 2010.
"Diversity and network coherence as indicators of interdisciplinarity: case studies in bionanoscience,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 82(2), pages 263-287, February.
- Ismael Rafols & Martin Meyer, 2008. "Diversity and network coherence as indicators of interdisciplinarity: Case studies in bionanoscience," SPRU Working Paper Series 167, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Huutoniemi, Katri & Klein, Julie Thompson & Bruun, Henrik & Hukkinen, Janne, 2010. "Analyzing interdisciplinarity: Typology and indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Nicolas Carayol & Thuc Uyen Nguyen Thi, 2005.
"Why do academic scientists engage in interdisciplinary research?,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 70-79, April.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Thuc Uyen NGUYEN THI, 2004. "Why do Academic Scientists Engage in Interdisciplinary Research ?," Working Papers of BETA 2004-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Joachim Schummer, 2004. "Multidisciplinarity, interdisciplinarity, and patterns of research collaboration in nanoscience and nanotechnology," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 59(3), pages 425-465, March.
- Julie Thompson Klein, 2006. "Afterword: the emergent literature on interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research evaluation," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 75-80, April.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2010. "The production and allocation of information as a good that is enhanced with increased use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1344-1354, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuni-Sanchez, Aida & Pfeifer, Marion & Marchant, Rob & Burgess, Neil D., 2016. "Ethnic and locational differences in ecosystem service values: Insights from the communities in forest islands in the desert," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 42-50.
- StÄ™pniewska, MaÅ‚gorzata & Lupa, Piotr & Mizgajski, Andrzej, 2018. "Drivers of the ecosystem services approach in Poland and perception by practitioners," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(PA), pages 59-67.
- Costanza, Robert & de Groot, Rudolf & Braat, Leon & Kubiszewski, Ida & Fioramonti, Lorenzo & Sutton, Paul & Farber, Steve & Grasso, Monica, 2017. "Twenty years of ecosystem services: How far have we come and how far do we still need to go?," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(PA), pages 1-16.
- Mancini, Maria Serena & Galli, Alessandro & Coscieme, Luca & Niccolucci, Valentina & Lin, David & Pulselli, Federico Maria & Bastianoni, Simone & Marchettini, Nadia, 2018. "Exploring ecosystem services assessment through Ecological Footprint accounting," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(PB), pages 228-235.
- Egoh, Benis N. & O'Farrell, Patrick J. & Charef, Aymen & Josephine Gurney, Leigh & Koellner, Thomas & Nibam Abi, Henry & Egoh, Mody & Willemen, Louise, 2012. "An African account of ecosystem service provision: Use, threats and policy options for sustainable livelihoods," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 71-81.
- Lopes, Rita & Videira, Nuno, 2017. "Modelling feedback processes underpinning management of ecosystem services: The role of participatory systems mapping," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(PA), pages 28-42.
- Cumming, Tracey L. & Shackleton, Ross T. & FÃ¶rster, Johannes & Dini, John & Khan, Ahmed & Gumula, Mpho & Kubiszewski, Ida, 2017. "Achieving the national development agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through investment in ecological infrastructure: A case study of South Africa," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(PB), pages 253-260.
- McDonough, Kelsey & Hutchinson, Stacy & Moore, Trisha & Hutchinson, J.M. Shawn, 2017. "Analysis of publication trends in ecosystem services research," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 82-88.
- Lara-Pulido, JosÃ© Alberto & Guevara-SanginÃ©s, Alejandro & Arias Martelo, Camilo, 2018. "A meta-analysis of economic valuation of ecosystem services in Mexico," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(PA), pages 126-141.
- Brown, Greg, 2013. "The relationship between social values for ecosystem services and global land cover: An empirical analysis," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 58-68.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Anderson, Sharolyn & Sutton, Paul, 2017. "The future value of ecosystem services: Global scenarios and national implications," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(PA), pages 289-301.
More about this item
KeywordsCitation analysis; Transdisciplinary; Social capital; Network analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:16-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.