How common is identification in parametric models?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mavromaras, Kostas & Polidano, Cain, 2011. "NILS Working paper no 165. Improving the employment rates of people with disabilities through vocational education," NILS Working Papers 26068, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- de Paula, Áureo, 2009.
"Inference in a synchronization game with social interactions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004. "Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2007.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Identifying restrictions of linear equations with applications to simultaneous equations and cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 111-132, September.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Polidano, Cain, 2011.
"Improving the Employment Rates of People with Disabilities through Vocational Education,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Cain Polidano, 2011. "Improving the Employment Rates of People with Disabilities through Vocational Education," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jon Faust & John S. Irons, 1996. "Money, politics and the post-war business cycle," International Finance Discussion Papers 572, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sher, Itai & Kim, Kyoo il, 2014. "Identifying combinatorial valuations from aggregate demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 428-458.
- Randall K. Filer & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Endogenous Pensions and Retirement Behavior," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 410, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2015.
"Linear Social Interactions Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(2), pages 444-496.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," Economics Series 298, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2013. "Linear Social Interactions Models," NBER Working Papers 19212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghonghadze, Jaba & Lux, Thomas, 2016. "Bringing an elementary agent-based model to the data: Estimation via GMM and an application to forecasting of asset price volatility," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-19.
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:53:y:1992:i:1-3:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.