Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolff, François-Charles, 2012.
"Decomposition of non-linear models using simulated residuals,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 346-348.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Decomposition of non-linear models using simulated residuals," Working Papers hal-00694421, HAL.
- Claire Lachaud-Fiume & Christine Largeron-Leténo & Lise Rochaix-Ranson, 1998. "Franchise sur les soins ambulatoires et équité sociale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 315(1), pages 51-72.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2000.
"Supervision and performance: the case of World Bank projects,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 233-259, June.
- Kilby, C., 1995. "Supervision and Performance : The Case of World Bank Projects," Discussion Paper 1995-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2015. "Do the Return Intentions of French Migrants Affect Their Transfer Behaviour?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(10), pages 1358-1373, October.
- Driffield, Nigel & Jones, Chris & Crotty, Jo, 2013. "International business research and risky investments, an analysis of FDI in conflict zones," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 140-155.
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Does volunteer work pay off in the labor market?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 992-1013, December.
- Luc Arrondel, 2009. ""My Father was right": The transmission of values between generations," Working Papers halshs-00566808, HAL.
- Teresa Aparicio & Inmaculada Villanúa, 2007. "Some selection criteria for nested binary choice models: a comparative study," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 635-660, December.
- Nicolas G. Vaillant & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2011. "Understanding how experts rate cigars," Post-Print hal-00732116, HAL.
- Pilar García‐Gómez & Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2015.
"Inequity in the Face of Death,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(10), pages 1348-1367, October.
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2012. "Inequity in the Face of Death," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- GARCIA-GOMEZ, Pilar & SCHOKKAERT, Erik & VAN OURTI, Tom & BAGO D’UVA, Teresa, 2012. "Inequity in the face of death," CORE Discussion Papers 2012024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Arrondel, 2013.
"Are “daddy’s boys” just as rich as daddy? The transmission of values between generations,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(4), pages 439-471, December.
- Luc Arrondel, 2013. "Are "daddy's boys" just as rich as daddy? The transmission of values between generations," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00916604, HAL.
- Luc Arrondel & François-Charles Wolff, 1998. "La nature des transferts inter vivos en France : investissements humains, aides financières et transmission du patrimoine," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 1-27.
- Arrondel, Luc & Calvo-Pardo, Hector, 2014. "Endogenous non-tradable earnings and householdsâ€™ demand for risky assets," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1414, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- M. T. Aparicio & I. Villanúa, 2012. "Selection criteria for overlapping binary Models," Documentos de Trabajo dt2012-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Luc Arrondel & Hector Calvo Pardo & Xisco Oliver, 2007. "Temperant portfolio choice and background risk: evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-00588069, HAL.
- Michael Grimm, 2001. "Macro-economic adjustment socio-demographic change, and the evolution of income distribution in Côte d'Ivoire. A decomposition by microsimulation," Working Papers DT/2001/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2013. "Adhésions et dons aux associations : permanences et évolutions de 2002 à 2010," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 459(1), pages 27-57.
- Engers, Maxim & Hartmann, Monica & Stern, Steven, 2009. "Are lemons really hot potatoes?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 250-263, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:34:y:1987:i:1-2:p:201-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.