Testing for separable functional structure using temporary equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Le-Yu Chen & Jerzy Szroeter, 2009. "Hypothesis testing of multiple inequalities: the method of constraint chaining," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- George Mergos & Giannis Karagiannis, 1997. "Sources Of Productivity Change Under Temporary Equilibrium And Application To Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 313-329, January.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2007. "The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 779-798, July.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trindade, Federico J., 2015. "U.S. Crop Yields Redux: Weather Effects versus Human Inputs," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205271, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1992. "Short- And Long-Run Demand And Substitution Of Agricultural Inputs," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Y. Surry, 1993. "The Constant Difference Of Elasticities Function With Applications To The Ec Animal Feed Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 110-125, January.
- Siew Hoon Lim & C.A. Knox Lovell, 2009. "Profit and productivity of US Class I railroads," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 423-442.
- Thompson, Gary D., 1988. "Choice Of Flexible Functional Forms: Review And Appraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouel & U. Vasavada & . Esr. Station d'Economie Et Sociologie Ruralesrennes & . Cce,commission Des Communautés Européennes,dg Vi A2,bruxelles (bel) & . Ensa,ecole Nationale, 1993. "Applying duality theory in agricultural production economics as a basis of policy decision making [[Application de la théorie de la dualité en économie de la production agricole : utilisation pour ," Post-Print hal-02850915, HAL.
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Guyomard, Herve & Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal, 1993. "Producer Behaviour Under Strict Rationing and Quai-Fixed Factors," Bulletins 7489, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:33:y:1986:i:1-2:p:119-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.