Linear instrumental variable estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Judge, George G., 2004. "Entropy-Based Estimation And Inference In Binary Response Models Under Endogeneity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20319, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ahn, Seung C. & Perez, M. Fabricio, 2010. "GMM estimation of the number of latent factors: With application to international stock markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 783-802, September.
- Honore, Bo E. & Hu, Luojia, 2004. "Estimation of cross sectional and panel data censored regression models with endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 293-316, October.
- Tauchmann, Harald & Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007.
"Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? – A Structural Model Approach,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
34, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tauchmann, Harald & Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M & Tauchmann, Harald, 2008. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2007. "Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study," NBER Chapters,in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Public Policy and Retirement, pages 1920-1943 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2007. "Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1920-1943, November.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2004. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 12447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," DNB Working Papers 079, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Harald Tauchmann & Silja Lenz & Till Requate & Christoph Schmidt, 2013. "Tobacco and alcohol: complements or substitutes?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 539-566, August.
- Tauchmann, Harald & Lenz, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2013. "Tobacco and alcohol: complements or substitutes?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 539-566.
- Jin Yan & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Random Utility Model with Rank-Ordered Choice Data," Working Papers 2017_02, Durham University Business School.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2005. "Social security personal-account participation with government matching," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 155-179, July.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2004. "Social Security Personal-Account Participation with Government Matching," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-22, Center for Retirement Research.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1991. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Average Treatment Effects in Econometrics and Epidemiology," NBER Technical Working Papers 0115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:32:y:1986:i:1:p:127-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed