Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-1460, November.
- Whitney K. Newey, 2004. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation via Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1877-1897, November.
- Newey, Whitney K., 2001.
"Conditional Moment Restrictions In Censored And Truncated Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 863-888, October.
- Whitney Newey, 1999. "Conditional Moment Restrictions in Censored and Truncated Regression Models," Working papers 99-15, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1993. "Quadratic mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 1-19.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1992.
"Semiparametic Nonlinear Least-Squares Estimation of Truncated Regression Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 52-94, March.
- Lee, L-F., 1990. "Semiparametric Nonlinear Least Square Estimation of Truncated Regression Models," Papers 254, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Stephen R. Cosslett, 2004. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Censored and Truncated Regressions via a Smoothed Self-Consistency Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1277-1293, July.
- Honore, Bo E. & Powell, James L., 1994. "Pairwise difference estimators of censored and truncated regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 241-278.
- Jason Abrevaya, 1999. "Rank estimation of a transformation model with observed truncation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 292-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen, 2015. "Two-step semiparametric estimation of the Type-3 Tobit model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 96-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:167:y:2012:i:2:p:297-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.