Partial rank estimation of duration models with general forms of censoring
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abrevaya, Jason, 2000. "Rank estimation of a generalized fixed-effects regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1997.
"Stratified Partial Likelihood Estimation,"
1997/17, Koc University.
- Lee, Sokbae, 2008.
"Estimating Panel Data Duration Models With Censored Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1254-1276, October.
- Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2003. "Estimating panel data duration models with censored data," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Pierre-André Chiappori & Jean Pinquet, 2003.
"Moral Hazard and Dynamic Insurance Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(4), pages 767-820, 06.
- Arellano, M. & Honore, B., 2000.
"Panel Data Models: Some Recent Developments,"
0016, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Jerry Hausman, 2005.
"Estimating a Semi-Parametric Duration Model without Specifying Heterogeneity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
525, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Tiemen M. Woutersen, 2005. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002. "Quantile regression under random censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Songnian Chen, 2002. "Rank Estimation of Transformation Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1683-1697, July.
- Jason Abrevaya, 1999. "Rank estimation of a transformation model with observed truncation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 292-305.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Newman, John L & McCulloch, Charles E, 1984. "A Hazard Rate Approach to the Timing of Births," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 939-61, July.
- Tue Gorgens & Joel L. Horowitz, 1996.
"Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable,"
- Gorgens, Tue & Horowitz, Joel L., 1999. "Semiparametric estimation of a censored regression model with an unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 155-191, June.
- Horowitz, J. & Gorgens, T., 1995. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Working Papers 95-15, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
- Honore, Bo E, 1993. "Identification Results for Duration Models with Multiple Spells," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 241-46, January.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- J. Fitzgerald, . "A hazard model for welfare durations with unobserved location-specific effects," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1046-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-37, January.
- Honore, Bo E. & Powell, James L., 1994. "Pairwise difference estimators of censored and truncated regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 241-278.
- Joel Horowitz & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2002.
"Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP21/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2004. "Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 155-198, March.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Panel Data Proportional Hazards Model with Fixed Effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Manski, Charles F, 1987. "Semiparametric Analysis of Random Effects Linear Models from Binary Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 357-62, March.
- Sherman, Robert P., 1994. "U-Processes in the Analysis of a Generalized Semiparametric Regression Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 372-395, June.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:136:y:2007:i:1:p:251-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.