Rank estimation of a transformation model with observed truncation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Tamer, Elie, 2007. "Partial rank estimation of duration models with general forms of censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 251-280, January.
- Alan Sule & Honoré Bo E. & Hu Luojia & Leth-Petersen Søren, 2014.
"Estimation of Panel Data Regression Models with Two-Sided Censoring or Truncation,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Sule Alan & Bo E. Honoré & Luojia Hu & Søren Leth-Petersen, 2011. "Estimation of panel data regression models with two-sided censoring or truncation," Working Paper Series WP-2011-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "An Interval Regression Analysis for Tenures of Japanese Elder Care Workers Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-887, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cizek, P. & Lei, J., 2013. "Identification and Estimation of Nonseparable Single-Index Models in Panel Data with Correlated Random Effects," Discussion Paper 2013-062, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Xianbo, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 297-304.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated data; Transformation model; Rank estimation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:2:y:1999:i:2:p:292-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.