Conditional Moment Restrictions in Censored and Truncated Regression Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Newey, Whitney K., 2001. "Conditional Moment Restrictions In Censored And Truncated Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 863-888, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2013. "Learning from repetitive acquisitions: Evidence from the time between deals," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 99-117.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Xianbo, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of a truncated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 297-304.
- Jonsson, Robert, 2008. "When does Heckman’s two-step procedure for censored data work and when does it not?," Research Reports 2008:2, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Karlsson, Maria & Laitila, Thomas, 2008. "A semiparametric regression estimator under left truncation and right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2567-2571, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:99-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .