Common breaks in means and variances for panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jushan Bai, 1997. "Estimation Of A Change Point In Multiple Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- De Wachter, Stefan & Tzavalis, Elias, 2005. "Monte Carlo comparison of model and moment selection and classical inference approaches to break detection in panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 91-96, July.
- Christopher H. Jackson & Linda D. Sharples, 2004. "Models for longitudinal data with censored changepoints," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 149-162.
- De Wachter, Stefan & Tzavalis, Elias, 2012.
"Detection of structural breaks in linear dynamic panel data models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3020-3034.
- Stefan de Wachter & Elias Tzavalis, 2004. "Detection of Structural Breaks in Linear Dynamic Panel Data Models," Working Papers 505, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lawrence Joseph & David Wolfson, 1993. "Maximum likelihood estimation in the multi-path change-point problem," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 511-530, September.
- Bai, Jushan, 1997. "Estimating Multiple Breaks One at a Time," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 315-352, June.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003.
"Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998. "Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models," Cahiers de recherche 9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "MULTIPLEBREAKS: RATS procedure to perform multiple structural change analysis," Statistical Software Components RTS00138, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate examples of Bai-Perron procedure," Statistical Software Components RTZ00008, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BAIPERRON: RATS procedure to perform Bai-Perron Test for Multiple Structural Changes," Statistical Software Components RTS00013, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1998. "Testing For and Dating Common Breaks in Multivariate Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 395-432.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
More about this item
KeywordsChange points Panel data Structural breaks Common breaks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:157:y:2010:i:1:p:78-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .