A robust version of the KPSS test based on indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Rice, Gregory, 2014. "Testing stationarity of functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 66-82.
- Simões, Oscar R. & Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2012.
"Agregação temporal e não-linearidade afetam os testes da paridade do poder de compra: Evidência a partir de dados brasileiros,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(3), October.
- Simões, Oscar Rodrigues & Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2012. "Agregação temporal e não-linearidade afetam os testes da paridade do poder de compra: evidência a partir de dados brasileiros," Textos para discussão 310, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2012. "Robust inference in nonstationary time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 211-223.
- Fabio Busetti & Andrew Harvey, 2011.
"When is a Copula Constant? A Test for Changing Relationships,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 9(1), pages 106-131, Winter.
- Busetti, F. & Harvey, A., 2008. "When is a copula constant? A test for changing relationships," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0841, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1261-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busettti, F. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Tests of time-invariance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0701, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Fabio Baldi, 2007.
"A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices,"
2007.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A robust multivariate long run analysis of European electricity prices," Working Papers 20070901, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Pranab Sen, 2009. "A robust version of the KPSS test based on ranks," Working Papers 20090701, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:3:a:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Ruibing & Tian, Zheng & Jin, Hao & Zhang, Xiaowei, 2010. "Strong convergence rate of robust estimator of change point," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(10), pages 2026-2032.
- Fabio Busetti & Andrew Harvey, 2010. "Tests of strict stationarity based on quantile indicators," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 435-450, November.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Aruna Kumar Dash & Subhendu Dutta, 2015. "Testing the mean reversion in prices of agricultural commodities in India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1928-1940.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2006. "Time-Varying Quantiles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0649, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pelagatti, Matteo M. & Sen, Pranab K., 2013. "Rank tests for short memory stationarity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 90-105.
- Cho, Cheol-Keun & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter, 2015. "A test of the null of integer integration against the alternative of fractional integration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 217-237.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Pranab Sen, 2010. "A KPSS better than KPSS. Rank tests for short memory stationarity," Working Papers 20110201, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:137:y:2007:i:2:p:311-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.