A maximum likelihood estimator based on first differences for a panel data Tobit model with individual specific effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kalwij, A.S., 2000. "A Maximum Likelihood Estimator based on First Differences for a Panel Data Tobit Model with Individual Specific Effects," Discussion Paper 2000-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2000.
"Estimation of a censored regression panel data model using conditional moment restrictions efficiently,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 25-56, March.
- Charlier, G.W.P. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1995. "Estimation of a censored regression panel data model using conditional moment restrictions efficiently," Discussion Paper 1995-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 1992. "Estimating fixed and random effects models with selectivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 269-272, November.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992.
"Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-257, July-Sept.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Non-response in panel data : The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function," Other publications TiSEM 3c661e33-2cd1-47f1-a7d9-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Honoré, Bo E., 1993. "Median Unbiasedness of Estimators of Panel Data Censored Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 499-503, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Koning & Daniël van Vuuren, 2006. "Hidden unemployment in disability insurance in the Netherlands; an empirical analysis based on employer data," CPB Discussion Paper 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kalwij, A.S., 2004. "A Two-Step First Difference Estimator for a Panel Data Tobit Model under Conditional Mean Independence Assumptions," Discussion Paper 2004-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kalwig, A.S. & Gregory, M., 2000.
"Overtime Hours in Great Britain Over the Period 1975-1999: A panel Data Analysis,"
Economics Series Working Papers
9927, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mary Gregory & Adriaan S. Kalwij, 2000. "Overtime Hours in Great Britain Over the Period 1975-1999: A Panel Data Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 27, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Gregory, Mary, 2000. "Overtime Hours in Great Britain over the Period 1975-1999: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2015. "Two tests for strict exogeneity in a correlated random effects panel data Tobit model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 115-125, May.
- Boryana Madzharova, 2012. "Intertemporal Income Shifting in Expectation of Lower Corporate Tax Rates: The Tax Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp462, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjornsen, Hild-Marte & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Off-farm Employment and Farming Efficiency in Modern Agriculture: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124742, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:2:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .